Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Beginning a New Blog...

Small Fish, Big Pond?

Not to make this out to be a personal diary or anything, but as with any situation, I find it best to introduce yourself from the beginning, and from there everything else can catch up. Forget the anonymity of the Internet, and begin blogging from what I know, which is very little.

This Blog will be dedicated to being a learning process, and a guidebook, a sort of almanac for everything and anything that can make day to day life easier, from whats the fastest browser on your computer right now, to what are the others uses for rice apart form ingesting.

From scouring the web to personal little discoveries I aim to contribute this blog to being a place of learning and hope in doing so it will become somewhat notable, regarded as readable rather than rubble.

If you have any questions, posts you'd like to read, ideas you'd like to share, or information you just can't find yourself, feel free to contact me here, either via comment or else at my email address which I will be posting in all future spaces above.

No comments:

Post a Comment