Monday, October 25, 2010

CCleaner aka Crap Cleaner…

Windows only: CCleaner optimizes your PC by removing various kinds of system detritus, such as temp files, old Registry entries, and invalid shortcuts. It also helps promote privacy by deleting your browser's URL history, cookies, and so on.

Basically it cleans all the crap out of your computer and yes that is what the C stands for. I’m not the biggest fan of programs like this, I worry about ruining my registry and in turn ruining my computer but CCleaner has a stellar reputation and I’ve never had a single issue with it using it on all forms of Windows without error.

All you need to know is CCleaner is going to save you space, and speed up your system, and apart from that, it can be used as both an uninstaller and registry analysis.

You don’t even have to open it, in settings you can set it to run on start up, keeping your computer in pristine condition.

Get CCleaner

After that, I recommend following up with CCEnhancer, updating the popular system cleaning utility with support for cleaning up after 270 more applications, so you can keep your system even more crap free.

Found Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment